Q: What does this camp offer?
- Personalized instruction for boys (Day Camps are Co-Ed) from qualified, experienced college coaches and players.
- A high-intensity program combining technical progressions, tactical sessions, and 11v11 games each evening.
- Low camper to staff ratio!
- For 2022 camps will take place off-campus at Robert Crown Fields in Evanston or Lake Forest Academy
- Innovative and challenging training sessions.
Q: What if my child is a goalkeeper?
A: Our goalkeeper Director, Ovidio Felcaro, is recognized as one the nation’s top goalkeeper trainers. With professional playing and coaching experience, along with international experience coaching at the highest levels including the World Cup in 1994, Ovidio uses his knowledge and tremendous personality to make goalkeeper training at the Northshore Soccer Camps a very memorable experience.
A: Residential/Commuter Camp is for players in Grades 5-10 (split into age appropriate groups) and the College Soccer Training Center is Grades 9-12.
The College Soccer Training Center is for players aged high school through college. Players who hope to play in college or become better for their high school/club seasons should apply for the College Soccer Training Center as it is representative of a college preseason and challenges the players to raise their level of play. The Residential Camps are boys only while the Day Camps are co-ed.
Q: What grade should I list when registering ?
A: List the grade your child will be in when attending the camp. If it is a summer camp, list the grade he/she will be in at the start of the 2022-23 academic year. For all other camps, list the current grade.
Q: Where are the dorms in relation to the fields? Are they air-conditioned ?
A: The dorms are located just a short walk to the fields and the cafeteria is in the adjacent dorm. Some camps require 1/2 mile or more walks to get to the cafeteria - not this one!!! Air-conditioning after a long day at training definitely feels good and is necessary to cool the body down for the next day's training. There is access to the pool at all residential camps as well. THERE ARE NO REFRIGERATORS IN THE DORMS but there is free wifi for all campers
Q: Which forms do I bring to registration?
- Medical Form. Please scan and send the medical form prior to the first day of camp with your insurance information and signature. We have a certified trainer on staff if you want to inform us of any conditions before camp begins.
- You can download a medical form off of the home page of our camps
Q: Is there a deadline to register?
- Acceptance is on a first-come, first-serve basis, due to limited overnight space.
- The camps do sell out! Reserve space as soon as possible.
- Full payment is due three weeks before the start of camp. We cannot guarantee roommate assignments if you sign up later than this.
Q: Is there a penalty if I register last-minute?
- Yes. Due to the preparation involved in all of our summer camps, any registration received later than 72 hours prior to the start of camp will be assessed a $25 Late Registration Fee.
Q: What if I need to cancel my registration?
- Your registration fee, less a credit for a future camp, will be refunded if you cancel your registration. That fee is determined as follows:
- Holiday Camp: $50 credit to a future camp
- Winter Academy: $75 credit for a future camp
- Half Day and Full Day Camp: $100 credit for future camp
- Commuter Camp: $150 credit for future camp
- CSTC and Residential Camp: $150 credit for a future camp
- If you cancel your registration but would like to attend future camps, full payment will be awarded as a credit towards future camps.
- Campers who leave during the week due to illness or injury will receive a prorated refund minus the $150 non-refundable fee
- Any Cancellations within 14 days of the start of camp will receive a CREDIT ONLY to a future camp and no cash/credit card refunds will be issued!
Q: How can I check on my outstanding balance?
- Please log into your camp registration account using the following link: Account Login
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our Armed Services Discount.
- School physicals are not necessary. Please submit a completed copy of our Medical Form via email. You can find a copy of our Medical Form on the home page of our camp website.
Q: What if my son gets injured at camp?
- Professional athletic trainers are on duty at all times and hospital services are always available.
- We are a fully insured camp, but you must provide your own medical insurance.
- The camp staff assumes no responsibility for accidents or illness. You agree to this when you sign your medical form and waiver.
- Please contact our staff should your son get injured during camp to discuss potential camp credits.
Q: Any free stuff?
- All summer campers will receive a Northshore Soccer Camps Soccer Camp t-shirt.
- Attendees of our Day Camps and Residential/Commuter Camp also receive a ball at the end of camp
- CSTC attendees should bring their own ball for training
Q: Where will I stay and what are the meal arrangements?
- Lake Forest Academy will be used for residential camps. Dorms are located in close proximity to the fields and the cafeteria.
- Any meals that are included in the camp will also take place in LFA Residence Hall Cafeterias. Residents get three meals a day while commuters get lunch and dinner
- Pizza is provided for a small fee for lunch for the Day Camp and at registration of the overnight camps. Snacks are available for purchase at all camps.
Q: Is a team or university employee discount available?
A: A team discount is available at $50 per camper with a minimum of 10 kids from one team for CSTC, Residential/Commuter Camps. There is a $25 discount for any university employees (not to be combined with other discounts) or first responders (police, nurse, doctors, fireman). Please call 847-833-1496 for more details.
Q: If I am staying overnight what should I bring to camp?
A: Pack according to the schedule of three sessions a day and how much you want to change your soccer clothes. Note: Dorm beds are Twins
Here is a list of mandatory items and suggested items:
|Suggested Packing List
||Suggested Packing List
|Soccer shoes (molded preferably)
Training Clothes (3 sessions/day)
No shirts with other colleges names on them :-(
Indoor shoes / Flats/ Sneakers/ Tennis Shoes
Great Attitude :-)
Have a question not answered above? Contact Northshore Soccer Camps
Is it getting close to camp and you haven't received any information ? Please check your spam or junk folders for emails from email@example.com